Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Raloxifene Hydrochloride||CAS:||82640-04-8|
|Category:||Estrogen Steroid||Usage:||Bodybuilding Cycl PCT|
non estrogenic steroids,
bodybuilding anabolic steroids
Raloxifene Hydrochloride CAS 82640-04-8 anti estrogen steroid
1. Raloxifene hcl, Raloxifene hydrochloride
2. CAS No.: 82640-04-8
3. MF: C28H28ClNO4S
4. MW: 510.04
5. Storage temp: -20°C Freezer
6. Use: antineoplastic
7. Appearance: light yellow powder
Raloxifene Hydrochloride Discription:
1. Raloxifene hydrochloride is an estrogen agonist/antagonist, referred to as a selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) and belongs to the benzothiophene class of compounds. The biological actions of raloxifene are largely mediated through binding to estrogen receptors.
2. This binding results in activation of estrogenic pathways in some tissues (agonism) and and the blockade of estrogenic pathways in other tissues (antagonism). The agonistic or antagonistic activity of raloxiffene depends on the extent of recruitment of coactivators and corepressors to estrogen receptor (ER) target gene promotors.
3. Raloxifene appears to act as an estrogen agonist in bone. It decreases bone resorption and bone turnover, increases bone mineral density and decreases fracture incidence.
Raloxifene Hydrochloride Application:
1. Raloxifene Hcl used to prevent & treat osteoporosis in women who have undergone menopause.
2. Raloxifene Hcl used to decrease the risk of developing invasive breast cancer in women who are at high risk of developing this type of cancer or who have osteoporosis. Raloxifene Hcl cannot be used to treat invasive breast cancer or to prevent invasive breast cancer from coming back in women who have already had the condition.
3. Raloxifene Hcl prevents and treats osteoporosis by mimicking the effects of estrogen to increase the density (thickness) of bone.
4. Raloxifene Hcl decreases the risk of developing invasive breast cancer by blocking the effects of estrogen on breast tissue, which may stop the development of tumors that need estrogen to grow