Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Anastrozole||Other Name:||Arimidex|
|Specication:||1mg/pill 100pills/bottle||Color:||Pink Pills|
|Usage:||Women After Menopause||Category:||Estrogen Finished Pills|
non estrogenic steroids,
bodybuilding anabolic steroids
Anastrozole Non Estrogenic Steroids Breast Cancer Steroids Arimidex
Product name : Anastrozole
other name : arimidex
specification : 1mg/pill 100pills/bottle
usage : women after menopause on breast cancer
color : pink pills
origin : china
1. Anastrozole is used to treat breast cancer in women after menopause. Some breast cancers are made to grow faster by a natural hormone called estrogen. Anastrozole decreases the amount of estrogen the body makes and helps to slow or reverse the growth of these breast cancers.
How to use Arimidex
1. Read the Patient Information Leaflet if available from your pharmacist before you start taking anastrozole and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
2. Take this medication by mouth with or without food as directed by your doctor, usually once a day.
3. Use Anastrozole regularly to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, take it at the same time each day.
4. Do not increase your dose or use this drug more often or for longer than prescribed. Your condition will not improve any faster, and your risk of serious side effects will increase.
5. Since Anastrozole can be absorbed through the skin and lungs and may harm an unborn baby, women who are pregnant or who may become pregnant should not handle this medication or breathe the dust from the tablets
6. Before taking anastrozole, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
7. Before using Anastrozole, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: heart disease (such as history of heart attack), bone loss (osteoporosis), liver disease, high blood pressure, blood clots.
8. Anastrozole may make you dizzy. Do not drive, use machinery, or do any activity that requires alertness until you are sure you can perform such activities safely. Limit alcoholic beverages.
Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
9 . Since this drug can be absorbed through the skin and lungs and may harm an unborn baby, women who are pregnant or who may become pregnant should not handle this medication or breathe the dust from the tablets.
10 . Anastrozole is used mainly in women after menopause. If you have not gone