Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Clomid 50mg||Other Name:||Clomiphene|
|Usage:||Stimulate Ovulation||Color:||Gray Pills|
non estrogenic steroids,
bodybuilding anabolic steroids
Anti Estrogen Steroids Clomid 50mg Stimulate Ovulation Clomid Clomiphene
1. product name : Clomid
2. other name : clomiphene
3. specification : 50mg/pill 100pills/bottle
4. color: gray pills
5. usage : stimulate ovulation
6. origin : china
1. Clomid (clomiphene) is a non-steroidal fertility medicine. It causes the pituitary gland to release hormones needed to stimulate ovulation (the release of an egg from the ovary).
2. Clomid 50mg is used to cause ovulation in women with certain medical conditions (such as polycystic ovary syndrome) that prevent naturally occurring ovulation.
3. Clomid 50mg may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide
Do not use Clomid if you are already pregnant. Talk to your doctor if you have concerns about the possible effects of Clomid on a new pregnancy.
4. Clomiphene can pass into breast milk and may harm a nursing baby. This medication may slow breast milk production in some women. Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.
5. Using Clomid 50mg for longer than 3 treatment cycles may increase your risk of developing an ovarian tumor. Ask your doctor about your specific risk.
6. Fertility treatment may increase your chance of having multiple births (twins, triplets). These are high-risk pregnancies both for the mother and the babies. Talk to your doctor if you have concerns about this risk.
How to use Clomid 50mg Tablet
1. Clomiphene must be taken by mouth exactly as directed by your doctor in order to be most effective. It is important to follow your dosing schedule carefully.
2. Your dosage is based on your medical condition and response to therapy. Do not take it more often or for a longer time than prescribed by your doctor. Long-term treatment with Clomid 50mg is not recommended and should not be more than 6 cycles.
3. You may be directed to record your body temperature, perform ovulation tests, and properly time sexual intercourse for best results. Ask your doctor if you have any questions.