Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Follistatin 344||CAS:||80449-31-6|
|Appearance:||Freeze-dried Powder||Usage:||Bodybuilding Muscle Gain|
human growth hormone anabolic steroid,
strong anabolic steroids
Follistatin 344 Strong Injecting Anabolic Steroids HGH CAS 80449-31-6 High Purity
|Product name||Follistatin 344|
|Usage||Bodybuilding Muscle Gain|
Follistatin 344 Description :
1. Follistatin also known as activin-binding protein is a protein that in humans is encoded by the FST gene.Follistatin is an autocrine glycoprotein that is expressed in nearly all tissues of higher animals.
2. Its primary function is the binding and bioneutralization of members of the TGF-β superfamily, with a particular focus on activin, a paracrine hormone.
3. An earlier name for the same protein was FSH-suppressing protein (FSP). At the time of its initial isolation from follicular fluid, it was found to inhibit the anterior pituitary's secretion of follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH).
4. Follistatin is being studied for its role in regulation of muscle growth in mice, as an antagonist to myostatin (also known as GDF-8, a TGF superfamily member) which inhibits excessive muscle growth.
5. Lee & McPherron demonstrated that inhibition of GDF-8, either by genetic elimination (knockout mice) or by increasing the amount of follistatin, resulted in greatly increased muscle mass.
6. In 2009, research with macaque monkeys demonstrated that regulating follistatin via gene therapy also resulted in muscle growth and increases in strength. This research paves the way for human clinical trials, which are hoped to begin in the summer of 2010 on Inclusion body myositis.
7. A study has also shown that increased levels of follistatin, by leading to increased muscle mass of certain core muscular groups, can increase life expectancy in cases of spinal muscular atrophy (SMA) in animal models.
8. It is also being investigated for its involvement in polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), though there is debate as to its direct role in this infertility disease.
Follistatin 315 primary function is the binding and bioneutralization of members of the TGF-β superfamily, with a
particular focus on activin, a paracrine hormone.
Store at +4°C or at -20°C if preferred. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be
stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product
contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use
Contact information :
|Contact Person||Johns Liu|
|Contact me freely at any time|
|1.||Top quality with competitive price|
|2.||Safest shipping to worldwild|
|3.||Over 6 years business experience|
|4||Good customer service|
|5.||Full Range of powders|
|6.||immediately reply when you have question|
Business Details :
|Package||Special Packed Or Foil Bag|
|Delivery time||5 Days Around|
|After Sold Service||Supply Track Number|
Order Process :
|1.||We talk with the order and total cost|
|2.||Client sends money and supply ship info|
|3.||We send package and supply track number|
|4.||Package delivery and after sold service|