Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||T3-Liothyronine Sodium||CAS:||6893-02-3|
|Appearance:||White Powder||Usage:||Weight Loss|
fat burning steroids,
fat loss steroids
T3 Liothyronine Sodium Weight Loss Anabolic Steroids For Fat Loss 6893-02-3
1. Product name : Liothyronine Sodium/ T3 Cynomel
2. Alias: T3 Na; Triostat; L-Triiodothyronine T3; Liothyronine Sodium Salt; T3 Sodium Salt; Tertroxin; Thyroid hormone; Cynomel; Cytomel sodium; Liothyronine Sodium; L-Triiodothyronine, sodium salt; Sodium L-liothyronine; Sodium L-liothyronine; 3,3',5-Triiodo-L-thyronine, sodium salt
3. CAS: 55-06-1
4. MF: C15H11I3NNaO4
5. MW: 672.96
6. EINECS: 200-223-5
7. Purity: 99.18%
8. Appearance: White to beige powder
9. Usage: Liothyronine Sodium (T3 Na) is a synthetic variant of the human body's own thyroid hormone.
10. Origin : China
T3-Liothyronine Sodium Description:
1. Liothyronine Sodium (T3 Na) is a synthetic variant of the human body's own thyroid hormone. As you may already know, most natural T3 is not produced directly by your thyroid gland, but rather is converted from the T4 thyroid hormone.
2. Natural T3 is a regulator of the oxidative metabolism of energy producing substrates (food or stored substrates like fat, muscle, and glycogen) by the mitochondria.
Hormones of the Thyroid:
1. The two main hormones the thyroid produces and releases are T3 (tri-iodothyronine) and T4 (thyroxine). A thyroid that is functioning normally produces approximately 80%T4 and about 20% T3, though T3 is the stronger of the pair.
2. Liothyronine is a synthetic form of thyroid hormone (T3) used to treat hypothyroidism and myxedema coma.
3. It is also used as an augmentation strategy in treating Major Depressive Disorder when used in combination with antidepressants. It is marketed as the sodium salt under the brand name Cytomel(or Tertroxin in Australia).
T3-Liothyronine Sodium Application:
1. It affects almost every physiological process in the body, including growth and development, metabolism, body temperature, and heart rate. T3 increases the basal metabolic rate and, thus, increases the body's oxygen and energy consumption.
2. The basal metabolic rate is the minimal caloric requirement needed to sustain life in a resting individual. T3 acts on the majority of tissues within the body, with a few exceptions including the spleen and testis.
3. It increases the production of the Na+/K+ -ATPase and, in general,increases the turnover of different endogenous macromolecules by increasing their synthesis and degradation.
T3-Liothyronine Sodium Dosage
1. A mere 25mcg of Cytomel will burn a ton of fat; thats one tablet per day but your body will adapt quickly. Remember, our bodies do not want to lose weight, especially when we start creeping into very low body-fat levels.
2. It will do all it can to adjust and slow down the fat burning process, that is why we must slowly and methodically raise the dose of Cytomel as we go along. There is no need to begin use with a high dose;
3. proper use will begin low and creep up as you go along; it should be noted 100mcg to 125mcgper day is the maximum dose anyone should ever safely use.
4. Further, coming off Cytomel is another important step. Many argue the proper protocol; some will say stopping cold turkey is fine.
5. In the sense that it wont kill you, sure, cold turkey is fine but you may indeed find a smoother transition if you simply lower the dose and come off slowly.
6. A drop in Cytomel dosage to 25mcg every day for one or two weeks will allow for a smoother ride and a happier individual in the end
T3 Quality Test Report(COA):
|Appearance||An odorless, almost white or buff colored powder||Pass|
|Solubility||1,Very slightly soluble in water||Pass|
|2,slightly soluble in alcohol||Pass|
|3,practically insoluble in most other organic solvents||Pass|
|4,disolves in diluted aqueous sodium hydroxide solutions||Pass|
|Identification||a) Heat about 50 mg with a few drops of sulfuric acid in a porcelain crucible: violet vapors of iodine are evolved.||Pass|
|b)The retention time of the major peak is confirm to the RS||Pass|
|Loss on Drying||Not more than 4.0%||0.36%|
C=1 in 1M HCl/EtOH 1:4
+18 ~ +22o
|Assay(HPLC)||Not less than 95.0%||99.18%|
|Levothyroxine sodium||Not more than 5.0%||0.68%|
|Conclusion||Up to the Standard for Export.|