Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Testosterone Enanthate Injection||Other Name:||Test 250|
injecting anabolic steroids,
anabolic injection steroids
testosterone enanthate injection 250mg/ml 1ml/vial super quality
Testosterone Enanthate Injection function :
1. It is used to treat breast cancer in women.
2. It is used to treat low testosterone levels.
3. It is used in certain children when puberty is delayed.
4. It may be given to you for other reasons. Talk with the doctor.
1. If you have an allergy to testosterone or any other part of testosterone enanthate injection.
2. If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; itching; shortness of breath; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
3. If you are male and have breast or prostate cancer.
4. If you have any of these health problems: Heart disease, kidney disease, or liver disease.
5. If you are pregnant or may be pregnant. Do not take testosterone enanthate injection if you are pregnant.
6. If you are breast-feeding. Do not breast-feed while you take testosterone enanthate injection.
This is not a list of all drugs or health problems that interact with testosterone enanthate injection.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, ) and health problems.
7. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take testosterone enanthate injection with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
1. Tell all of your health care providers that you take testosterone enanthate injection. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
2. If you have high blood sugar (diabetes), you will need to watch your blood sugar closely.
3. There may be a higher chance of prostate cancer. Talk with the doctor.
4. If you have an tumid prostate, your signs can get worse while you use testosterone enanthate injection. Call your doctor if this happens to you.
5. has happened with drugs like this one. Have your blood pressure checked as you have been told by your doctor.
6. Treatment with testosterone enanthate injection may lead to higher cholesterol and triglycerides. The effect of these changes on heart health is not known. Talk with the doctor.
7. Have blood work checked as you have been told by the doctor. Talk with the doctor.
8. This medicine may raise the chance of blood clots, a stroke, or a heart attack. Talk with the doctor.
9. This medicine is an anabolic steroid. Anabolic steroid drugs have been abused and misused before. Anabolic steroid abuse can lead to dependence and very bad health problems. These health problems include heart or blood vessel problems, stroke, liver problems, and mental or mood problems. Talk with the doctor.
10If you are 65 or older, use testosterone enanthate injection with care. You could have more side effects.
11This medicine is not approved for treating low testosterone levels caused by getting older. Talk with your doctor.
12This medicine may affect sperm in men. This may affect being able to father a child. Talk with the doctor.
13Some drugs may be used in children. Use care if testosterone enanthate injection is given to a child. Talk with the doctor to see if testosterone enanthate injection may be used in children. Talk with the doctor if you have questions about giving testosterone enanthate injection to a child.
14Some products have benzyl alcohol. Do not give a product that has benzyl alcohol in it to a newborn or infant. Talk with the doctor to see if this product has benzyl alcohol in it.
15This medicine may affect growth in children and teens in some cases. They may need regular growth checks. Talk with the doctor.
Use testosterone enanthate injection as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.