Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Purity:||99%||Category:||Steorid Hormone Powder|
testosterone and anabolic steroids,
testosterone steroid hormone
17-Methyltestosterone CAS 65-04-3 testosterone anabolic steroid
1. Product name : 17-Methyltestosterone
2. CAS No: 58-18-4
3. Einecs No: 200-366-3
4. MF: C20H30O2
5. MW: 302.45
6. Purity: 99%
7. Melting Point: 162-168 °C
8. Appearance: white powder, Insoluble in water and soluble in ethanol(1: 5), acetone(1: 10)
9. Usage: can be used as pharmaceutical material for androgen and Albumen Assimilation steroids.
1. Methyltestosteron is similar to the natural testosterone produced by your body. It belongs to a class of drugs known as androgens. It works by affecting many body systems so that the body can develop and function normally. Methyltestosteron may also be used in certain adolescent boys to cause puberty in those with delayed puberty.
2. Methyltestosteron plays a key role in the development of male reproductive tissue such as the testis and prostates. In addition, Methyltestosteron is essential for health and well-being as well as the prevention of osteoporosis, Methyltestosteron is conserved through most vertebrates, although fish make a slightly difference from called 11-ketotestosterone.
3. 17-Methyltestosterone is the male hormone drugs can be used in biochemical studies. 17-Methyltestosterone can also be used for functional uterine bleeding, aplastic anemia and other diseases treatment. Methyltestosteron can promote the male sex organs and used in seedling stage sex change.
4. Methyltestosteron can promote the male sex organs and used in seedling stage sex change. Methyltestosteron is a steroid hormone from the androgen and is found in mammals and other vertebrates, Methyltestosteron is primarily secreted in the tests of mails and the ovaries of female, although small amount are also secreted by the adrenal glands, Methyltestosteron is the principle male sex hormone and an anabolic steroid.
5. Methyltestosteron is a 17-alpha-alkylated anabolic steroid used to treat men with a testosterone deficiency. It is used as a feed additive to produce predominately male populations of tilapia. It is also used in women to treat breast cancer, breast pain, swelling due to pregnancy, and with the addition of estrogen it can treat symptoms of menopause.
|Appearance||White or practically white crystalline powder||Conforms|
|Specific rotation||+79°~ +85°||+81°|
|Loss on drying||≤2.0%||0.3%|
1. Usual Adult Dose for Hypogonadism - Male. 10 to 50 mg orally once a day. or5 to 25 mg buccal tablet once a day.
2. Usual Adult Dose for Breast Cancer-Palliative. 50 to 200 mg orally per day in divided doses. or 25 to 100 mg buccal tablet per day.
3. Usual Adult Dose for Postpartum Breast Pain. 80 mg orally per day for 3 to 5 days.
4. Usual Pediatric Dose for Delayed Puberty - Male. 10 to 50 mg orally once a day. or 5 to 25 mg buccal tablet once a day.