Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Mesterone||Other Name:||Testoviron|
|CAS:||58-18-4||Appearance:||White Crystalline Powder|
testosterone and anabolic steroids,
testosterone steroid hormone
Mesterone Andrometh Testoviron Metandren 17-Methyltestosterone
1. Alias:Alias: 17beta-hydroxy-17alpha-methylandrost-4-en-3-one; Mesterone; Andrometh; 17-Methyl Testosterone; Nu-man; Testoviron;Metandren
2. CAS No: 58-18-4
3. Einecs No: 200-366-3
4. MF: C20H30O2
5. MW: 302.45
6. Molecular structral formula :
7. Purity: 99.08%
8. Appearance: White crystalline powder
1. Methyltestosterone can promote the male sex organs and used in seedling stage sex change. Methyltestosterone is a steroid hormone from the androgen and is found in mammals and other vertebrates,
2. Methyltestosterone is primarily secreted in the tests of mails and the ovaries of female, although small amount are also secreted by the adrenal glands, Methyltestosterone is the principle male sex hormone and an anabolic steroid. As a male hormone and anabolic hormones, use for bodybuilding muscle supplements.
1. Methyltestosterone plays a key role in the development of male reproductive tissue such as the testis and prostates. In addition, Methyltestosterone is essential for health and well-being as well as the prevention of osteoporosis, Methyltestosterone is conserved through most vertebrates, although fish make a slightly difference from called 11-ketotestosterone.
2. The effects of 17-Methyltestosterone could primarily benefit the athlete will be in a pure androgenic sense, not anabolic. By supplementing for short periods of time with a significant dose, the high level of androgenic activity could increase aggression significantly. This could be beneficial to power lifters and other strength athletes prior to competition.
3. On a functional basis, 17-Methyltestosterone provides testosterone to the body that it may be lacking. Methyltestosterone could primarily benefit the athlete will be in a pure androgenic sense, not anabolic. By supplementing for short periods of time with a significant dose, the high level of androgenic activity could increase aggression significantly.
4. By supplementing with this androgen, the effects of 17-Methyltestosterone should enhance the individual’s sex drive and boost energy levels that are often in decline with low levels of the hormone in the body. This is where the effects of Methyltestosterone will benefit the menopause or andropause patient greatly.
|Test Items||Specification||Test Results|
|Characteristics||White to almost white crystalline powder||Conform|
|Specific optical rotation||+79°～ +85°||+83.5°|
|Loss on drying||≤2.0%||1.1%|
|Residual solvents(GC)||Acetone ≤100ppm||Pass|
|Conclusion||This batch is complies with USP31|