Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Testosterone Base||CAS:||58-22-0|
|Purity:||99%||Usage:||Android Tablet Raw Material|
|Category:||Steroid Hormone||Appearance:||White Powder|
testosterone and anabolic steroids,
testosterone steroid hormone
Testosterone Base testosterone anabolic steroid android tablet
1. Product name:Testosterone Base
2. CAS: 58-22-0
3. MF: C19H28O2
4. MW: 288.42
7. Appreance: White Crystalline Powder
8. Molecular structural Formula
Testosterone Base Description:
1. Testosterone belongs to a class of hormones known as androgens; in-fact this is the primary androgenic hormone. A very powerful hormone in its own right, testosterone is largely responsible for testicular and prostate development, as well as the development of muscle tissue, bone density and strength. Beyond these basic functions, testosterone is by-in-large imperative for our overall general health and well-being; low levels of testosterone can not only negatively affect muscle and bone strength but can negatively affect our state of mind.
2. While a member of the androgenic class of steroidal hormones, testosterone is also highly anabolic. As both androgenic and anabolic, like all steroidal hormones testosterone is derived from cholesterol and is largely regulated in terms of production by luteinizing hormones (LH) and follicle stimulating hormones (FSH). Being regulated by LH and FSH, in order for these hormones to be released the pituitary gland must first be stimulated in order to achieve this purpose;
3. once achieved and LH and FSH are released, testicular stimulation is achieved thereby causing the production of testosterone. As you can easily see, as important as the testicles are in testosterone production, the pituitary gland is of equal importance; without adequate pituitary function natural testosterone production cannot occur.
Testosterone Base Applications:
1. There are many benefits to testosterone use and while they are generally the same for anyone who uses they can be largely dose dependent in-terms of the overall effect. Many men who use testosterone simply do so as part of a hormone replacement therapy plan; the idea is to raise testosterone levels to a normal range after they have fallen short. Many other men use testosterone for an entirely different purpose.
Increased Recovery Abilities:
2. The most apt example revolves around training/exercise. The act of training is not when muscle is built but rather torn down; it is through the recovery process in-which muscle tissue is built. Testosterone will increase the rate of recovery, improve the efficiency of recovery in-turn leading to a more efficient and capable physique.
3. Stronger Anti-Catabolic Protection: some hormones have a negative effect on muscle tissue and can promote body fat; most notable is the hormone cortisol. Testosterone can aid in blocking and reducing this negative hormone reaction ensuring your muscle tissue is protected and body fat is not accumulated.
Increase Red Blood Cell Count:Testosterone can greatly increase your endurance; the higher the endurance will result in the ability to do more work, i.e. train.
4. By this increase in red blood cells we are able to increase the amount of oxygen entering the blood which increases working capabilities and can lead to greater muscle tissue efficiency.Increased Protein Efficiency:By supplementing with testosterone we increase protein synthesis, thereby increasing the level and rate in-which we build muscle tissue or protect it in a calorie restricted diet. Further, we are able to maintain a higher level of protein storage in-part due to an increase in nitrogen production due to higher levels of testosterone.
Testosterone Base COA :
|Description||White or Almost White Crystalline Powder||white powder|
|Loss On Drying||1.0%max||0.233%|
|Organic Volatile Impurities||meets the requirement.||Conforms|
|Related Substances||meets the requirement.||Conforms|
|Residual Solvents||meets the requirement.||Conforms|
|Particle Size||100% ≤ 20 microns||Conforms|
|Conclusion||The specification conform with USP30 standard|