Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Trenbolone Acetate||Specification:||100mg/ml|
|Appearance:||Grape Oil Injection||Category:||Anabolic Steroid Injection|
injecting anabolic steroids,
anabolic injection steroids
Trenbolone acetate 100mg/ml grape oil injection tren ace steroid
1. Finaject is a well-known anabolic steroid and one of the most popular brands of trenbolone acetate to ever exist. Finaject is a veterinarian grade anabolic steroid that was first produced by Hoechst-Roussel in order to increase cattle weight shortly before slaughter.
2. During the 1960’s through the 1980’s it rapidly became one of the most sought after bodybuilding drugs of all time; in fact, the trenbolone Acetate compound is still one of the most sought after. However, in the late 1980’s the brand Finaject was discontinued as was the pharmaceutical manufacturer’s other popular brand Finajet.
3. Since the discontinuation of Finaject and Finajet numerous underground labs have used the names on their own Trenbolone Acetate products. If they can convince the buyer it’s true Finaject they can get a little more for it as that would make it Vet grade rather than underground grade.
4. But all buyers should understand there is no actual Finaject or Finajet on the market and there hasn’t been in many decades.
5. When Hoechst-Roussel discontinued the original Fina lines they shortly after released a new product under the name finaplix. Finaplix is a subcutaneous implant pellet, a quite large one that contains the Trenbolone Acetate compound.
6. Numerous other veterinarian compounders also carry their own brand of subcutaneous tren implant pellet. These pellets can be melted down, filtered and made into injectable Trenbolone Acetate.
7. The availability for Trenbolone Acetate is not low, you can still easily obtain it, but understand the Finaject brand is no more.
8. Important Note: Many bodybuilders still refer to all Trenbolone Acetate as Finaject or Fina because the name had become so popular in the 70’s and 80’s. This is no different than many people still calling all oxandrolone anavar despite the brand Anavar not being manufactured since the 1990’s.