Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||RAD 140||Other Name:||Testolone|
|Usage:||Cancer Treatment And Muscle Wasting Disorder||Origin:||China|
Testolone RAD 140 10mg tablet cancer treament muscle wasting
1. RAD140, commonly known as Testolone, is a research compound being studied for the treatment of cancer and muscle wasting disorders.
2. Although it is not yet approved for human use, RAD140 has gained popularity amongst bodybuilders and athletes looking to increase muscle mass. Read on to learn more about RAD140 and its effects on the body.
3. RAD140 has recently gained popularity amongst body builders. The selective activity in bone and muscle increases growth and build. It is therefore considered an anabolic compound, meaning that it increases protein use and the formation of new molecules
4. Unlike other hormones therapies, RAD140 can be taken orally.The FDA has not yet approved RAD140 for use in humans. However, it can be purchased online as a supplement.
5. RAD140 is a nonsteroidal selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM). It stimulates androgen receptors in the bone and the muscle with greater affinity than in the reproductive organs
6. RAD140 is selective because of the way different proteins interact with the androgen receptor once RAD140 binds. Different cells will respond to RAD140 binding by releasing different proteins. The proteins can then either initiate or inhibit the effects of RAD140 at the androgen receptor. This results in only some androgen receptors being activated throughout the body, but not all
7. The structure of RAD140 is also unique and does not mimic the steroidal structure of other hormones like testosterone. This is beneficial because it prevents the conversion of RAD140 into other hormones that may be active in undesirable ways
8. RAD140 stimulates bones and muscles while inhibiting the prostate and the seminal vesicles, which are responsible for sperm production. Additionally, RAD140 does not increase liver enzymes and is considered to have low toxicity in rats
9. RAD140 also activated androgen receptors in injured brain regions, such as the hippocampus, in rats. It activates specific biochemical pathways (MAPK pathway) that improve cellular health and viability
Usage of RAD140
There is no set dose for RAD140, as it has yet to be clinically investigated in humans. However, it is typically advised to be used in dose ranges of 20 to 30 mg per day.