Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Ligandrol||Other Name:||LGD-4033|
|Usage:||Muscle And Bone Activity||Origin:||China|
Ligandrol 10mg/pill 100pills/bottle LGD 4033 bone muscle activity
1. Ligandrol, more commonly known as LGD-4033, is a selective androgen receptor modulator that is still under clinical investigation.
2. This supplement is useful in both fitness and medicine. It is allegedly able to treat conditions such as the wasting of muscles, aging, and osteoporosis (increased bone weakness). It is synthetic and in the form of a pill, liquid, or powder.
3. According to WebMD, we lose muscle mass and strength as we grow older.
This condition is called sarcopenia: “From the time you are born to around the time you turn 30, your muscles grow larger and stronger. But at some point in your 30s, you start to lose muscle mass and function.
4. “Physically inactive people can lose as much as 3% to 5% of their muscle mass each decade after age 30. Even if you are active, you’ll still have some muscle loss.
Bodybuilders use this drug to help them build muscle during gym workouts. Some athletes also use steroids to build muscle.
5. Over time, with the higher number of cases of steroid abuse continuing to spike, many people have tried to find steroid alternatives.People take steroids with injections – not everyone enjoys needles after all, right? So the fact that this drug is available in capsule and liquid form is a welcome option to most.
1. A pharmaceutical company called Ligand Pharmaceutical invented and initially developed the drug.  As we previously said, the drug is still under clinical trial by the company Viking Therapeutics, but it is available on the market. In fact, some famous athletes have taken this drug to help them with building muscle mass.
2. So far, two phases of clinical trials are done. In the first trial, 76 male adults took Ligandrol and, over a span of 21 days, researchers observed an increase in lean muscle.The second phase, which is currently ongoing, involved administering the drug to patients who are recovering from hip fracture with the hope of increasing their bone mass leading to recovery.
1. With increasing age and physical workload, our muscles and bones continue to wear out. Think of it as a pair of your favorite jeans. By wearing and washing them, the jeans start fading and eventually tear up. Some of these tears occur in repairable areas, such as the knees. But sometimes the tears are in parts that are not mendable and you have to throw out the jeans.
2. Our bones and tissues are the same. With increased wear and tear, they weaken. Eventually, when they suffer falling or any other forceful physical injury, they may break. Muscle tears and bone breakages lead to physical handicaps, and sometimes even internal organ failure. If the muscles of the heart or lungs are thinning, it means these organs are not performing at their best, and this could lead to complications such as organ failure.
3. Bottom line is that muscles and bones are critical to a good quality of life.
LGD-4033 works to treat these muscles and bones by anabolic means. The body has two types of metabolic pathways in the body: anabolic and catabolic. Catabolic methods tear apart molecular structures, which are then used as fuel for our cells. Anabolic methods build up molecules of tissue from smaller units in the body. So, the anabolic process is about building up tissues and organs, including muscle mass and bone density.
4. testosterone increases muscle structures as well. Athletes in particular use testosterone. However, its popularity has been quickly diminishing due to adverse side effects, such as causing prostate cancer and being highly addictive. The search for alternatives to steroids and testosterone continues.
5. LGD-4033 does not contain steroids and is administered orally, offering results such as anabolic muscle and bone activity and enhanced selectivity for muscles in specific target areas instead of the prostate. However, there is only one publicly published Ligandrol research study
1. LGD-4033 is an androgen receptor that supposedly does not have any chemical additives. Therefore it is expected to work efficiently. Let’s look at some of the claimed benefits of Ligandrol:
1. This is one of the most common uses of this drug by consumers. Many people are dissatisfied with the size of their bodies for various reasons, including wanting to increase sport performance. Some try to increase muscle mass through diet, but because of factors such as genetics, their bodies do not cooperate. They then turn to muscle mass-boosting supplements like LGD-4033 to get desired results.
2. LGD has lived up to expectations as there are reports of many athletes have been using it for this purpose. Contrary to the Basaria studies, there are claims that the supplement aids in boosting testosterone levels in the body, which in turn enables the body to burn a lot of fat, resulting in weight loss.nHowever, this may not be ultimately satisfying, because even though fat is burning, there is an increase in muscle mass, leading to increased body weight. Many supplement companies are combining Ligandrol with other ingredients.
3. Here is a detailed description of the ingredients that you may combine and their benefits:
3. However, the website warns that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not approved this description and Ligandrol is not meant to prevent, cure or treat any disease.
This is the weakening and wearing out of the muscles and bones leaving them vulnerable to injury. Osteoporosis renders a lot of people inactive, due to weakening bones and painful muscles. However, LGD-4033 aids greatly by boosting bone formation. It also helps in maintaining bone structure and mass which is vital in preventing muscle damage.
This is the wasting away of the body due to the presence of fatal, chronic illnesses in the body. These include HIV and AIDS, cancer, and kidney failure. Due to its bone and muscle formation properties, Ligandrol prevents the occurrence of cachexia, keeping the patient within healthy body mass