Payment & Shipping Terms:
Aicar CAS 2627-69-2 SARM steroids white powder boosting testosterone
1. Product Name: Aicar
6. MP:214-215 °C
7. Storage temp:-20°C
8.Appearance: White or off-white solid
1. Aicar is a nucleoside analogue that is able to enter nucleoside pools and is able to significantly increase levels of adenosine during periods of ATP breakdown. Adenosine-regulating agents (ARAs) hav e been recognized for therapeutic potential in myocardial ischemia.
2. Cardioprotective.Biological Activity Cell-permeable, allosteric activator of AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK). Augments proliferation, differentiation and mineralization of osteoblastic MC3T3-EI cells and attenuates psychosine-induced expression of proinflammatory cytokines and iNOS in astrocytes.
3. Aicar is a peptide whose technical name is 5-Aminoimidazole-4-carboxamide ribonucleotide. It can also be known as AICA ribonucleotide, ZMP, or Acadesine. It is an intermediate contained in the generation of inosine monophosphate. It primarily functions as an AMP-activated protein kinase agonist, meaning that it has the ability to promote the operation of nutrient stores for energy production. It has a molecular mass of 338.211, and it has a molecular formula of C9H15N4O8P.
1. Aicar is an adenosine analog that selectively activates AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK). AMPK regulates lipid and glucose metabolism to maintain cellular energy homeostasis (Hardie and Carling).
2. Aicar can play a hand in boosting these processes because it contains the ability to penetrate cardiac cells and block the production of enzymes tied to regulating glucose intake and energy expulsion.
3. With these regulatory enzymes inhibited, the affected cells can in turn boost the amount of glucose that can be received, and it can also increase its level of energy conversion. Additionally, the peptide's presence has been determined to aid in lowering programmed cell death, a process that is also known as apoptosis.